At this time, the following concerts and events are cancelled or postponed:
- March 13: Seniors’ Talk & Tea, Haydn’s London (Cancelled)
- March 14: Haydn’s London (Cancelled)
- March 26: Intimate & Immersive: Earthshine (Postponed)
- April 17 and 18: Sci-Fi Spectacular (Cancelled)
- May 8: Seniors’ Talk & Tea, Beethoven Nine (Cancelled)
- May 9, 2pm and 7:30pm: Beethoven Nine (Cancelled)
- May 21: Intimate & Immersive: Dragon Unfolding (Postponed)
Ticketholders are being contacted with options, which include donating the value of tickets for a charitable tax receipt or requesting a refund.
Please note: In an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19, the HPO administrative offices and box office are closed until further notice. HPO staff are working at home and can assist via phone or email during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Please fill out this online form to let us know how to proceed with your ticket(s). Note that you may omit the sale and seat numbers if you do not have them. If you have already submitted the form but have not heard from us, please do not submit again. Our team is working through a large volume of requests and will confirm your submission as soon as we can.
The HPO has chosen to delay the announcement of the new season and extend deadlines for subscribers to receive early bird pricing. We can assure patrons we will return to the concert hall and will share the news widely when our next season dates are announced.
How you can connect with the HPO at home
Find online performances from HPO musicians as well as online resources for connecting with arts and culture from home on HPO@Home!
HPO Composer-in-Residence Abigail Richardson-Schulte hosts a limited series of weekly Facebook Live interviews with musicians and members of the HPO community aptly named Get to Know the HPO. These interviews will air live every Wednesday at noon on the HPO Facebook page and can be viewed later on our YouTube page.
On May 2, the HPO hosted our first-ever Living Room Community Recital, which offered musicians in the community the opportunity to share performances from their home in a welcoming environment.