Consider joining a legacy of leadership in our community.
Our annual fund donors join a rich musical community and help ensure that orchestral music flourishes in our community. Providing over 30% of the HPO’s budget, the annual fund is integral to a vital and healthy orchestra. You can give cash or a non-cash asset such as securities or real estate and receive a donation receipt for your gift. Help support a wide variety of HPO activities knowing that your gift goes to work the moment it is given.
Annual Gift Levels
Donors to the HPO receive the following benefits throughout the season. Each giving level includes benefits from the previous levels. Any gift over $25 will receive a tax receipt, and gifts of $150 and more entitle you to a number of benefits to enhance your experience as an audience member.
Friends of the HPO
Associate (Up to $499)
• Recognition in all programs of our mainstage concert series
• Quarterly donor updates from the Executive Director and Music Director
• Recognition in our Annual Report
• Tax receipt
Supporter ($500 to $999)
• NEW! Invite a friend with two complimentary concert tickets for an Off the Mainstage performance of your choice in the season
• An invitation to our Annual General Meeting
Leader ($1,000 to $2,499)
• Access to the exclusive Conductor’s Circle Lounge pre-concert and during intermission
• Invitations to Conductor’s Circle events throughout the season
• An invitation to bring a friend to a mainstage rehearsal in the season
Patron ($2,500 to $4,999)
• NEW! An invitation to meet the musicians throughout the season
Visionary ($5,000 to $9,999)
• An exclusive lunch invitation with Composer-in-Residence Abigail Richardson-Schulte
• An invitation to a private lunch with Music Director Gemma New
Giving is easy!
You can make your donation by any of the following methods
Mail to: Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra 10 MacNab Street South Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y3.
Call Gerry Custeau, Office Administrator, at 905-526-1677, x221, during regular office hours, and she’ll take your credit card information over the phone.
Save time and give easily. Monthly giving is a convenient and secure way to give, and you’ll enjoy donor benefits for your full annual commitment. To make a larger gift over a period of time, we can create a payment plan just for you. Enroll today with Gerry Custeau, Office Administrator, at 905-526-1677, x221.